- Learn Python the Hard Way
- Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- PyCrumbs - Bits and Bytes of Python from the Internet
Why Women Only?
- Missy Titus: Why do women try to get ahead by pulling men down?
- Serge Wroclawski: Observations From a Python Workshop
- John Scalzi: Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is
- Selena Deckelmann: Why there is more than one women in tech group
- Hynek Schlawack: How I Stopped Worrying and Started Loving PyLadies
- Kieran Snyder: Why Women Leave Tech
Studies on Women in STEM
- Why So Few? Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (AAUW)
- Creating Gender Equity in Your Teaching (University of California, Davis)
- Land of Plenty (Commission on the Advancement of Women and Minorities in Science, Engineering, and Technology Development)
- New Formulas for America's Workforce: Girls in Science and Engineering (National Science Foundation)
- Girls in STEM Infographic
- Women in Technology, By the Numbers
- Women in STEM: A Gender Gap to Innovation"
- Women in Technology: Resources
- Groups of diverse problem solvers can outperform groups of high-ability problem solvers
- Kamas and Preston, Are Women Really Less Willing to Compete Than Men?